- BE THANKFUL – 2 Chronicles 16:9
- HONOR GOD WITH EVERY PART OF YOUR LIFE – Romans 12:1
- INCLUDE GOD IN YOUR EVERYDAY LIFE – Deuteronomy 6:14-15
- SUBSTITUTES – What or Who tops your list, takes most of your time, energy, effort, money?
- PRIDE – Are you faithful or fearful, do you want to please people or God?
- HEDONISM – Are your goals all about you, your happiness, your pleasure, you, you, you?
- INSINCERITY – Are you a “warm body but absent mind” kind-of person, or are you giving it all you’ve got?
- TRADITION – You have no idea why you go to church, pray, or participate in rituals other than, it’s what is expected by family or friends.
For further reading on the subject: