Becoming a writer takes time and a lot of work. It begins with getting to know who you are as a writer and getting a feel for your voice, audience, and genre. I hope to help you take the frustration & guesswork out of the process.
Some of the things I hope you can learn are:
- How to Journal
- How to Use a Journal for Bible Study
- How to Create a Mental Health Journal
- What is a Blog & How does it Work
- How to Blog for Self or Profit
- How to Write Nonfiction
- How to Write Fiction
- How to Make Money Writing Professionally
- How to discover your Best Audience.
- Create an objective and craft a plan for your Writing Journey.
- Determine Goals to set and Realistic Steps to achieve them.
- Learn Genre types, Audience Types, and What They expect.
- Discover what Type of Writer you are and how to create a Writing Strategy that works for you.
- Craft a Narrative First Draft and move forward in your dreams.
- Deliver a product that best suits your target market.
- Discover how to Brand, Market, & Sell your books.
- Learn the Ins & Outs of Publishing – Indy, Traditional, or Hybrid.
- Find a safe place of encouragement.
This blog has many resources available to be used as guides and tools.
Remember, each individual, how they write, and their creative process is different and unique.
Therefore, look at these tools, guides, and the information I’m providing as opportunities to learn and develop your craft.
These are not rules set in stone. I want to provide you with a safe place where you can come to and build the confidence you need to be successful in your writing endeavors.
I have the perfect starter kit for you. Take the guessing out of reaching your target audience with this simple resource. Sounds pretty great huh?
Join my newsletter for this and many more helpful templates in my Resource Library.