- The importance of research papers:
- Identifying the types of learners:
- Opportunities to use a journal:
- Creative writing ideas:
- Writing opportunities:
- Quenching the writing process:
- Those that learn by sight: they take in their information by looking at an object, pictures, movies, life.
- Those that learn by hearing: they learn by listening to directions, a speech, radio or by books on tape.
- Those that learn by doing: they learn by a hands on approach such as putting together a puzzle or legos, participating in an art or craft project, and field trips.
prayers are answered, it is written as well.
o get published you must be published.” There are many places that you can start. One the most important factors in becoming a writer is the ability to network with the people and the places and you want to write with and for. Which brings me to the importance of attending classes, conferences and workshops.